Clock-on-Desktop allows you to display analog and digital clocks on your desktop. Each clock can be configured individually. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. You can choose any of more than 50 built-in skins. You can change colors and sizes of the clocks. You can choose different time zones.
The program is not only the decoration of your desktop, but it offers you the great opportunities to organize your day. There is the extended system of alarms, events, reminders and birthdays, as well as the manager of tasks and the diary.
With Clock-on-Desktop you are able to create alarms and associate them with one or multiple tasks. In this way you optimize everyday work done by you.
Assume that you work on the computer all day long and it is important for you to make breaks every half a hour. To remind you about a break, just create a periodic alarm with an interval of half an hour and Clock-on-Desktop will tell you that it is time to break away from the computer and take a break.
Or, for example, a director asked you to prepare report in 15 minutes. Just add a reminder by two clicks, and a reminder will appear in the lower right corner of your desktop.
You have many relatives, friends, acquaintances and you don’t want to forget their birthdays. In this case, Clock-on-Desktop will also help you. When you create a birthday reminder, you can specify e-mail and the program will automatically detect an avatar through a global system Gravatar or you will be able to manually assign a picture. There is also an opportunity to remind you about upcoming birthdays for two weeks and(or) two days before the event.
You are tending to plan your tasks for the next day and assigning grades based on work done. In this case, the Clock-on-Desktop todo manager is ideal solution for you. A distinctive feature of the manager is a simple interface that anyone can start using without reading the documentation. With help of the todo manager you will always remember what you did a month or a year ago. Organize your life and work easier!
Among the new features of the program is worth noting the presence of the notes and the personal diary. Notes may be placed on the desktop and you will not forget what you wanted to do first.
Clock-on-Desktop is available in four editions. The comparison table of editions is available here. You can buy the simplest version for just $9.95.
- Simple and easy to use
- A considerable quantity of skins
- Appearance’s full customization
- Support of timezones
- Time synchronization over NTP protocol
- Support of multiple clocks in different timezones
- Convenient and easy to use system of alerts and notices
- Integrated todo manager
- Personal diary & notes
- Completely thought over and convenient interface
- A complete control over appearance and behavior
- Custom sounds, click-through, always on top, etc. clock properties
- Screensaver mode
- There are four licensing options available (What edition to choose?)
- Runs on Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7
- Easy to use
- Free updates for LIFE!
Your clocks are unique because of the ticking which can adjust the volume and especially because of the carillon. Furthermore, the ability to choose the skin and size make it a very pleasant soft. The screen saver has attracted many of my friends. (M.BERNARD Jacques)
Just purchased this excellent product…. Almost exactly what I am looking for… (William M.)
||Microsoft® Windows™ 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7
Jul 22, 2010
- five new skins added: digital skin with a transparent background, skin “Glass”, skin “Work Zone”, elegant skin “Radium” and extravagant skin “Tango”
- new opportunity to switch off a specific alarm
- size of the installation package reduced, through the support of skin compression (up to 4 MB less)
- (bug fixed) settings reset immediately after startup
- (bug fixed) prevented the display clock on top of all windows
- (bug fixed) settings of alarms does not always automatically saved
- (bug fixed) colors of some skins are corrected
- (bug fixed) new algorithm for skipped alarms detection
Jul 20, 2010
- (bug fixed) program shuts down after a few seconds after running
- (bug fixed) sometimes note can’t be created
Jul 7, 2010
- introduced 4 editions of the Clock-on-Desktop: Lite, Standard, Pro, Extended
- added periodic alarm type for performing some tasks in defined constant interval
- added support for reminders, events and birthdays
- added new task type for alarm system: show popup notification
- ability to create reminders for events and birthdays
- integrated personal diary and notes with ability to put them on desktop
- integrated todo manager with easy-to-use interface
- clock can be resized now down to 25% of base size
- a lot of improvements in the user interface
- added multilanguage support (English, German, French, Russian)
- (bug fixed) correct display of date on clock
- (bug fixed) added support for daylight saving
- (bug fixed) added support for 12-hour clock with digital and mixed skins
Feb 5, 2010
- (bug fixed) screensaver mode fixed
Feb 3, 2010
- (bug fixed) NTP servers dropdown list problem fixed
- small interface improvements
Jan 25, 2010
- (bug fixed) general settings are not saved after Windows restart or shutdown
- palette support to modify clock background colors as you want
- time synchronization over NTP protocol
- new tasks to run application, execute batch script or open document
- screensaver mode
- more than 20 new skins, including digital clocks
Dec 12, 2009
- (bug fixed) some settings are not saved after Windows restart or shutdown
- clock, alarm & global settings moved to user home directory
- add build number to “About…” dialog
- add newest build number to update notification message
Dec 11, 2009